Yes, Comm100 Live Chat supports changing the interface text of your visitor side windows including Pre-Chat Window, Chat Window, Post-Chat Window, and Offline Message Window. You can either change the text to a different language or re-define it for different wording according to your own preference.
Step by Step Instructions
- Log in to your Comm100 control panel.
- From the left navigation menu, go to Live Chat > Campaign.
- Select your Campaign from the drop-down list and go to Language.
- On the Language page, click Customization and select
- Edit the interface text to a different wording for your preference.
- Save the changes and refresh the visitor page.