- Make sure the user will be recognized by the clock
a. Hire date is today or in the past
b. They have a valid punch profile
c. They are going to be enrolled at a location that allows them, or all users from their range, to punch
- Bring the user (biometric) or their badge (proximity/magnetic/barcode) to the enrollment clock.
- Have the master pass through code ready, or your own login info if you are a super user.
- Log in to the clock and press the soft key for Administrative Functions.
- Press the soft key for Enroll.
- Follow the instructions on screen:
a. Enter emp (biometric) or badge (proximity/magnetic/barcode) number
b. Press the soft key next to the Enroll [Type].
c. Have the user put their finger on the sensor (biometric) or hold their badge up to the sensor (proximity) or swipe it through the sensor (magnetic/barcode).
d. Wait for confirmation of successful enrollment.
- Press soft key next to Exit.
HOW DO I ENROLL A USER ON A CLOCK?