Net Promoter Score, or NPS, measures customer experience and predicts business growth. It can be used to collect visitor feedback and evaluate service performance. Comm100 includes NPS as a standard field type for Post-Chat Surveys. Adding NPS to your post-chat Survey is very easy.
Step by Step Instructions
- Log in to your Comm100 Control Panel.
- Navigate to Live Chat > Campaign. Select your campaign from the Campaign drop-down list.
- Turn on the Post-Chat toggle key.
- Click the Add a Field link.
- On the Add a Field page, click the Field name drop-down list. You can choose an existing field from the drop-down list and edit it or add a new field by clicking New Field. A New Field page appears.
- On the New Field page, Enter the Field name and select NPS as its type from the Type drop-down list.
- On selecting NPS as the type, Left text, and Right text field appears. You can edit the texts under it.
- Click Save.
The Visible and Required toggle key appears.
- Turn on the Visible and Required toggle key if you want to make the field visible and mandatory.
- Click OK. Visitors will now see the NPS field in the post-chat window.
Note: To get your NPS report, go to Reporting > Post-chat Survey. Select the appropriate Campaign if you have Multiple Campaigns enabled.