When you are working on a ticket, you may need to get other agents involved if you want them to follow up with a case and reach out to the customer. The @Mentions feature in the Comm100 Ticket system allows you to collaborate with other agents more efficiently and keep them in the loop by using a simple @ symbol in your ticket Note field.
Step by Step Instructions
- Go to the Ticket list in Agent Console.
- Click on the ticket you want to add a note.
- Switch to Note field.
- Type @ to bring up the list of agents in your account.
- Select the agent name from the agent list.
- Complete your message, then click the Add button.
- A note with @Mentions has been added.
Get Notified When You Have Been @Mentioned
We have created a default @Mentions Filter to display all the open tickets in which you have been mentioned. You can further customize this Filter as per your needs. A new @Mentions Condition has been added for your search with this filter.
When you are @mentioned in a ticket note, an @ icon will be displayed in Filters List and Ticket List. It allows you to get notified and to easily locate the ticket that requires your attention.