With Comm100 Live Chat, you can automatically invite visitors to chat with you based on the pre-defined rules. This not only frees you from manually identifying target visitors and sending invitations but also ensures that no target visitors are missed.
Step by Step Instructions
- Log in to your Comm100 account.
- From the left navigation menu, go to Live Chat > Campaign.
- Select a campaign from the drop-down list, and go to Invitation.
The Invitation page displays with the Auto Invitation tab as default.
- Choose if you want to edit an existing invitation from the list or add a new invitation.
- Here, you click New Auto Invitation.
- On the New Auto Invitation page, enter the invitation name and turn on the Enable toggle key.
- Enter the invitation message.
- Choose the invitation styles based on your preference.
- Set the invitation conditions.
- You can also turn on the Only pop-up once per visit toggle key.
With this option selected, your invitation window pops up as a modal window so that your visitors are required to interact (accept or decline) before they can continue their navigation.
- Click Save.
There you have it. Your auto chat invitation will show to your target visitors who meet the conditions configured in the settings.
Video Tutorial: Proactively Invite Visitors to Chat