Comm100 Chatbot now supports over 30 different languages. These include Cantonese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Bengali, Finnish, Filipino, Marathi, Malay, Romanian, Sinhala, Tamil, Telugu, and Vietnamese.
Follow the step-by-step instructions to see how you can easily choose your Chatbot language.
Step by Step Instructions
To choose your Chatbot language, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Comm100 Control Panel.
- From the left navigation menu, go to Bot > Chatbot.
- Click the drop-down list and go to the Manage Chatbots area.
- Click Manage.
- The Chatbots drawer appears. Click New Chatbot.
- On the New Chatbot drawer, provide the Chatbot's name and select a Chatbot engine from the drop-down list.
- Choose the Language for the new Chatbot.
- Click Save.
You have successfully created a Chatbot with your chosen language.