- Visitors can also choose to leave offline messages if they don’t want to wait for agents to answer their chat requests.
- Although offline messages can be viewed in your Comm100 account, you can set them to receive visitors’ messages in your email addresses.
Customizing Comm100 Live Chat Offline Message Window is easy. Follow the instructions to define your own offline message window.
Step by Step Instructions
- Log in to your Comm100 account.
- From the left navigation menu, go to Live Chat > Campaign.
- Select a campaign from the drop-down list and go to Offline Message.
- Choose whether to open the Default Comm100 Offline Message Window, Redirect visitors to the custom page, or Trigger a Task Bot.
- Set your team name, avatar, and greeting message.
- Set the visible and required fields showing on your offline message window to collect the information based on your needs.
- Define your email addresses where visitors’ offline messages will be sent to.
- Click Save.