Comm100 Ticketing & Messaging can be integrated with Comm100 Live Chat. After the integration, you can convert your offline messages and chat transcripts into tickets directly, allowing you to track and follow up chats and offline messages in the Ticket module of your Agent Console.
Step by Step Instructions
- Log in to your Comm100 Control Panel.
- From the left navigation menu, go to Apps & Integration.
- Click Settings of the Ticketing & Messages Integration tile.
- Turn on the Comm100 Ticketing & Messaging Integration toggle key. The default selected checkboxes allow you to manually create tickets from chats and offline messages both in the Agent Console and Control Panel.
- You can also select the Automatically create tickets for offline messages check box.
- Click Save.
You have successfully integrated our ticketing system with Comm100 Live Chat. To learn how you can convert a chat to a ticket during the chat session, see this article.