Comm100’s Social Media Integration allows your agents to support a broader range of your customers. Now you can handle Instagram queries within your Comm100 Agent Console. The integration process requires a few steps before engaging with your Instagram visitors.
You must have the following pre-requisites to integrate your Instagram professional account to Comm100:
- Instagram Professional account
- Instagram Professional Account linked to a Facebook Page
To learn how to link Instagram Professional Account to a Facebook Page, see this article.
Once your Instagram Professional account is successfully connected to your Facebook Page, go to Comm100 Control Panel and configure the integration.
To connect your Instagram Professional account to Comm100, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Comm100 Control Panel.
- From the left navigation menu, go to Ticketing & Messaging > Channels > Instagram.
- Click Add Instagram Page.
- Log in with your Facebook account.
- Allow Comm100 Ticketing & Messaging to access your Instagram account and click Done.
Your Instagram Professional account is successfully connected and listed on the Instagram page.
- From the Channel Account tab, click the Instagram account name or the Pencil icon from the list to configure the integration options.
- Turn ON the toggle key to enable the integration of the Instagram account.
- From the Integration Options section, you can do the following:
- Convert Instagram Post to a ticket: All associated comments are captured with comment hierarchy in the same ticket in Comm100.
- Convert Instagram Post Comments to a ticket: Converts each new comment thread under an Instagram Post to a ticket in Comm100. All comments under the new comment thread are received under the respective ticket.
The Convert Instagram Post to a Ticket option is selected by default, however, you can also select Convert Instagram Post Comments to a ticket from the drop-down list
- Convert Instagram Direct Message to a ticket: All direct messages are captured under the respective ticket in Comm100.
- Click Save.
- The connected Instagram accounts are listed on the Instagram page. You can edit or delete these accounts from the Operations column.
The integration is now complete. You can now create a dedicated View for Instagram Post, Post Comments, and Direct Messages in the Ticketing & Messaging tab on your Agent Console and reply to your visitors' messages there.
You can also set up your Chatbot for the Instagram channel, To learn about using Chatbot in Social channels, see this article.