With Comm100, you can upgrade your trial account to a paid account any time before your 15-day Free Trial expires. After the successful subscription, your account will be automatically billed on each of your billing dates. This article describes the steps to upgrade from a trial account to a paid account.
Introduction to Comm100 Plans
Comm100 provides Comm100 Live Chat and Comm100 Omnichannel plans to cater to different business needs. These plans provide an impressive list of Comm100 features, enabling you to get a rich experience in communication with your customers.
Comm100 Live Chat is further available with Live Chat Startup and Live Chat Plus versions, and Comm100 Omnichannel is available with Omnichannel Gold, Omnichannel Platinum, and Custom editions. These plans are priced per agent based on monthly/yearly subscriptions.
Step by Step Instructions
To upgrade to a paid account, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Comm100 Control Panel.
- From the left navigation menu, go to Global Settings > Billing > Billing Profile.
- Click Buy Now. The Buy Now window shows the products you've been trialing.
- Choose the billing period, confirm the plan you want to subscribe to, and click Next.
- Choose your payment method, enter your billing information, and click Pay Now.
- Confirm your order and billing information and save it.