Comm100 Live Chat offers the ability for chat transcripts to be emailed to you automatically with Agent Wrap-Up comments attached, as well as providing options for agents to attach wrap-up information manually to transcripts.
The Agent Wrap-Up form contains different fields that allow agents to categorize and comment on chats. Each wrap-up field can be set as Required or Visible, or both based on your needs.
How to Automatically Email Wrap-Up Information
You can make the transcripts automatically sent to a certain email account(s) by going to the menu Campaign > Chat Window > Advanced.
Depending on whether your Wrap-Up form uses Visible or Required fields, the email transcript will be sent at slightly different times:
- If your wrap-up form does not contain any Visible field, the email will be sent immediately after a chat ends.
- If your wrap-up form does not contain any Required field, the email will be sent after the agent submits the form.
- If the wrap-up form has still not been submitted five minutes after the chat ends, the email will be sent anyway.
- If your wrap-up form contains Required fields, the email will be sent after the agent submits the form.
- If the wrap-up form has still not been submitted one hour after the chat ends, the email will be sent anyway.
How to Email Wrap-up Information Manually From Agent Console
After each chat ends, you can manually email the chat transcript by clicking the Email icon in the Agent Console. Here, Agent Wrap-Up information can be added to the email content.